Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy New Year!

I have been blessed this year with the opportunity to purchase our local scrapbooking store that was at risk of closure. I have made many new friends, have had many great laughs and have helped many have success with their own creations.  It has been a great year!  Thinking about the New Year brought about some ideas for a new project (one of many actually) which I will share today:


I used a large paper mache cone,  covered it with Queen & Co. paper from there Formal line, added a chipboard clock face from Unique pages, some flowers cut with my Sizzix die and Big shot, lots of Melissa Frances glass glitter, some wired tinsel ribbon and ribbon ties.

Thank you all for your support this past year.

I wish you all a wonderful New Year!

Carol

2 comments:

  1. That is super cute Carol! I know what you will be wearing New Year's Eve!!! :)

    ReplyDelete